Monday, January 19, 2009

the special-ness came from within

Dinner with Thor, Lucius, Stella, Olave, Miss Foong, Lily, May Leng & Celtic at SS2. It was a seven course dinner, we had the traditional yee sang and the highlight of the evening was centered on catching up with each one of them.
Aww, I feel all warm and fuzzy and loved :)
And I also get to experienced GOD. I can actually feel GOD’s hands in shielding over me. SS2 is always crowded with people and cars that do not follow the traffic rules. When I was reversing my car, I accidentally knock the car behind me. Then another car knocks the side of my car. Thank GOD, both of the incidents were gentle bumps and my car was not dented nor scratched. Just imagine the hassle that I have to go through with the insurance company, the police report etc. I think this is going to be a spiritual year for me. GOD is working in me.

I also had a long phone-call conversation with Tommy the other night. How Tommy’s life has changed dramatically – moving back to Sabah, secure a job in a manufacturing company and staying in a kampung! Tommy is a true blue KL urbanite. Imagine that! But I think it will be a good working holiday for Tommy to re-charge and to recover from depression.


I will be having my work review with Iron Butterfly & Rufus this week. Shit! :(
Personally, I think my role description and the job title glorifies what I actually do.
Iron Butterfly has been repeatedly re-emphasizing about being focus, discipline and getting the work more organize. Unfortunately, I don’t think I’m a naturally disciplined and focused person. I’m more of an “all over the place person”. I have so many interests and passions that I often find myself losing focus. I get easily distracted by problems and projects. I get side-tracked by interesting projects that pop up. Or I have little flits of inspiration that take up large amounts of my time. How am I going to pass this one?

No comments: