Saturday, January 17, 2009

to be taken away just like that

My neck is very stiff. Ouch! :(

Today has been a very long day for me.
I have been working the whole day. And today is Saturday :(
Iron Butterfly, Rufus & myself came up with this crazy idea of selling a 26” Single Speed Bicycle model at RM99.90 over the weekend – it was a havoc price indeed. We will be stirring up the market upside down and I’m very sure that the English will get a shock. My local suppliers will start banging the table and demanding answers from me on why I am spoiling the market price. I am going to be so outstanding. For the wrong reasons obviously :(
Nontheless;…waiting for a miracle to happen. And I’m just waiting .
Iron Butterfly have said – continue to stay positive. If I am having this much of stress & pressure, I’m sure Iron Butterfly’s portion is even larger. But I’m very thankful that until today, Iron Butterfly have been very patient even though I have not been performing and delivering the desire results.
Iron Butterfly have the right and could have throw tantrum or show temper but Iron Butterfly didn’t do that. Being reminded that it’s not altogether horrid means I get some positivity out of it.

Crossing fingers; that tomorrow will be a good day.
I can’t be side-tracked. Wishes can sometimes be granted, if I hope hard enough :)

No comments: