Monday, December 13, 2010

black swan


Finally something to put a smile on my face :)
Blades Of Glory – this movie is really funny & hilarious. I laughed lots until my tummy ache :)
To me, ice-skating is a sports that combines athleticism and grace – it’s all about execution, precision and accuracy in its lifts, the jumps, the splits, the routines. And when you have the first male/male figure skating pair doing ice-skating together, its fireworks all the way :) There is the Will Ferrell’s macho & loud rock star persona and Jon Heder’s shy & charming character - 2 very different personalities working their way together, getting their chemistry right, being comfortable with each other body & aware of each other presence…the whole buddy-buddy process is just entertaining and comical. Really make my day good.

No comments: