Saturday, December 25, 2010

see my big smile

Today, I spent my Christmas Eve at Menara Axis…being Santa’s little elves…helping to wrap up presents (there were tons of toys, plush toys, stationary sets, books etc) that will be given away to the children at the UM Hospital. Thanks to Roddy & team for organizing such a meaningful event…I bet the children will be very delighted when they woke up the next morning to see a nicely wrapped present placed beside their bed. It’s very important to remember people on this ocassion, especially these small children because life is very precious. Everyone is special. I never thought that I would be able to do this kind of thing…volunteering my time & energy. I used to do volunteer work…but that was ages ago when I was back in university. I wrap up so many gifts already…I think I am already a pro and can be a qualified professional gift wrapper at Memory Lane :) And it's really nice meeting & working along side a group of strangers that came together today to make this project a sucess. We, the volunteers (from a very diverse backgrounds) are indeed happy that we can participate & contribute to this Christmas assignment.

So, Merry Christmas everyone :)
2010 has been a truly defining year for me. It was a year that I learnt that attention to detail and having proper systems is crucial. It has given me a new perspective on life, and I can’t wait for too long or wait forever for things to happen, I’m not getting any younger :) I've brokendown; torn myself up and now created a brand new me to continue this journey of mine. Instead of trying to fight it, I want to work harder on accepting it and enjoying it because there’s so much to gain. I'm a wild animal on a mission to Realize Powerful Ideas, Connecting The Dots, and Have Loads Of Fun. I'm only interested in being responsible, being on the level and not doing any dumb s**t :)

No comments: