Friday, December 03, 2010

the truth is hard to come by


Sofa (QMAXCO 299) – first introduction, first project; FAILED.
The store teams are not motivated and encouraged. They have become very critical, demanding, pushy, complaining, questioning, finding faults, being overly negative & non-responsive…they are digging up the past’s dirty dirts, un-earthing the previous mess. They are not giving me the support and do not understand & shared Snow Petrol, Felix & my vision for the D31-F's future direction. Guys, please give me the needed time, space & opportunity to change things and to right the wrong. It cannot be magically done in 1 day time, in 1 week time, in 1 month time. It is going to be a gradual fine-tuning process. I believe the team you build is critical. You cannot do it alone. To make things worst – there is the enemy from within; Celtic have been instigating everyone like nobody business; adding salt & vinegar all over the place. I am exhausted, I am crushed, at my wit’s end, tense.

I know I have stumbled, I shall picked myself up and continue the journey again. Failure is a great teacher if you are willing to learn. My tenacity is my strength. I will never give up on this battle. As Churchill said “Success is not final and failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts”.

No comments: