Saturday, December 25, 2010

Something beyond balance

Me & her…we have a hate-and-love relationship…we are aware of each other strengths & weaknesses…we have our own territory…yet we still remain so competitive, hungry & greedy for more. I don’t know…perhaps in our previous life…whether I owned her or she owned me…but I thank GOD for putting her in my life. Because of her…I’ve got the monetary increment and the title adjustment. I feel that this promotion happen because of her…not of my own capabilities. I feel like a puppet; in a way. In some ways, I was worried how I’d take it but it’s gone well so far. I am sure that Snow Petrol is not that blind & ignorant as well...Snow Petrol will not simply make such a decision. I would say that 70% is based on my own capabilities and the other 30% is contributed by her. In reality, so many things in life are beyond my control.

No comments: