Saturday, December 11, 2010

nine months later


For the past few weeks, I know that I have been complaining, whining, yelling and mumbling to myself a lot! I know that I am not making any sense at all, I feel tired, I feel lost, confused, beaten…yes, I don’t think that’s a good thing. Or healthy either. Life is not always wonderful. No matter what you read here in this site, I can assure you that my life is not perfect. No one’s is, if that makes anyone feel better. GOD is fair. Life is supposed to be a rollercoaster and we will have its ups and downs. I’ve learn life the hard way…when things got too good…the down came crashing down even harder. So when life is a bitch occasionally, don’t sweat it and embrace it. I try to focus on the good things…it helps move me along…and keeps me sane in the process.

I am never satisfied with anything and want more but not the work to get there. Heh….don’t we all? :)

No comments: