Sunday, December 12, 2010

this world has something for me

I have a feeling that Snow Petrol & Felix…is both angry, upset with me…they hates me. I know that the Qmaxco Sofa was a failure…it was a joint decision that WE make together…but I know that Snow Petrol & Felix put me on the front line to take the bullets from the store team…I admit I was green…that there was not enough market research on my part…I also did not have the courage to speak up in the first place and stop them & eventually I have make a wrong decision…which leads to a very disastrous results. I am not saying that Snow Petrol & Felix is making me the scapegoat…that I have to face the store team alone…or perhaps maybe they are…on the surface, both of them wants the store team to see me as the one who is responsible for this mess. In a way, I also know that I did not project a firm, knowledgeable, experienced, credible, confident image as everyone expected of me. In the eyes of my store people, I did not make a very good first impression and I totally screwed up on my first debut as the new buyer of D31-F. Now, I just want to run very, very far away. I do not want to end the year feeling like this.

Nonetheless, the fighter in me…I will continue to fight on and right the wrong. This blow is rough and I have to go back to the basics. I have made a choice - that I want to work hard, remain committed, diligent, determined & disciplined and not by buying a lottery ticket & hope to get rich overnight! I will take this opportunity to learn from this letdown, to build back that trust & my credibility. Yes, this whole sad chapter may indicate to my bosses that I am weak; but to me there is no embarrassment to say that I am sorry (which i did) and be aware of my own limitations. No one is interested in my own success except for myself. I have to ensure my own success. I am my own best asset and the master of my own destiny, to make my own future. I will find the right way to heal, to inspire, and to succeed.

Meanwhile, I better lay low and out of the radar for a while. More battles are coming ahead. Whatever decisions concerning Qmaxco; made by Snow Petrol & Felix will put me in hot soup…I will be in more deep trouble after this. But they will say that yingze is at fault, not theirs.

'Your worries will come and go. But a Positive attitude can weather anything' – UnKnown.

No comments: