Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bang & Zelo

Hmm…lately, I just tend to love planning & organizing events. I surely don’t know where is all this leading to…well, it first started out on the first week of this year where Mel Jag & myself organize a lunch cum gathering for our close M13buddies and then last week I organized Stewart’s birthday lunch single-handedly at Ben & Nick’s. The invited guests were Celtic, Stephanie, the Stationary Buyer and James.

I love to hang out at the Ben & Nick's. I've been there many times. It is also Stewart & myself favorite eating place. The restaurant is small but do not judge them from the size of the place. The place can comfortably seat around 50 customers at the most. The place is designed like an English tavern, with most of the tables & chairs placed outside for the alfresco experience. The interior decoration is what attracts me the most. Overall the lunch was alright. I have their famous Cajun Chicken Pasta. There's hit and misses here and there but it is still a very good place to have a nice, quiet, decent lunch. The place is cozy in the afternoon so you can have a nice chat with your friends and with the decorations; you can really feel that you are in an English tavern. Prices isn't that expensive since the portions are really generous and all.

Given the fabulous day that we’ve just had, I think we are off to a good start :)

No comments: