Sunday, January 01, 2012

Wilderness Explorer

I love creating list - Gratitude Lists, Things-To-Do Lists, Dreams Lists, Inspiration Lists, and even Prayer Lists. Yes, I’m a listoholic :) And, there are all sorts of lists to break out from the rut. Creating such lists sometimes gives me enough reason to move, or to hope, or to feel more excited. In 2011 – I have list down 8 things that I wanted to accomplish. The problem with me is that I leave them in the middle and I didn’t follow it till the very end :)

(1) Participate in a Marathon – in the end, I only ended up doing one Towerthon.
(2) Buy a new digital camera – done.
(3) Buy a new bicycle – failed.
(4) Learn Spanish – I only succeed to learn 49 new words :)
(5) To attend a course (which is outside of my undergraduate course) for knowledge & skills enhancement – failed.
(6) Travel to Universal Studio in Singapore – failed. Instead, I went to Bangkok.
(7) Travel to Hong Kong or Macau – failed. However, I manage to visit Yiwu & Guangzhou in China.
(8) Travel to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam – I manage to squeeze in a very last minute visit to Hanoi last month.

As a conclusion, I know that I didn’t stick to my to-do-list very well last year…sure, I’ve been lazy & procrastinating…thus for this year, again; I have listed down the things that I want to do…and hopefully, this time around I will be more determined and to CREATE TIME. No more excuses! So – priority must focus! :)

No comments: