Saturday, January 14, 2012

don't be bitter, GLITTER!


Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD – my New Year have started off quite well. So far so good; for now. I begin to feel GOD’s presence in my life more and more these days. Which is really a good thing. I really needed the strength & the courage in the every step that I am taking in my life right now...more so this year.

I remembered that back in November, I was so depressed, I was grieving and GOD was there…well, of course, GOD was not physically there…I know that GOD is there through how certain events has unfold by itself…it was like GOD was telling me “Hey, don’t panic kiddo, just calm down will ya, I’m right here by your side, I got your back ok”. The Japanese offer…as I have mention, it was not so much about the offer itself, it is not about me changing to a new job…but is about GOD reassuring me that he is there. During my Hanoi trip, there were rain & thunderstorm that was being forecasted for the last 2 days of my tour (which I know will spoil the entire trip because we will not be able to get to enjoy the outdoors), again GOD blessed me with wonderful & beautiful weather throughout the entire trip. When I came back, I was feeling a little bit under the weather, where I know I will fall sick and I will not be able to celebrate the New Year, again GOD blessed me with fast recovery. My D31 Furniture sales was already spiraling down before I went for my holidays, and then when I came back, the sales figures was back in momentum again and I was even more motivated to fight, to push for the sales again. And I get to close my MTD positive with a buffer of RM51K :) My YTD was not that bad at all, (-RM704K or -2.4%). And finally, even though I have yet to receive the official letter…but in my Performance Appraisal document, my job title has already been changed. So, I know that GOD is by my side in the every step that I am taking.

My first week in D33 was not that bad as well. I cannot believe that I have manage to finish analyzing the whole Luggage Category and now in my second week, I have already met 90% of the Luggage suppliers and also manage to finish analyzing the whole Toys Category. Some of the Luggage suppliers are tough and some have been nice. There is going to be a lot of networking work that needs to be done to get back their confidence & trust. My Admin Assistant is not on board yet, but I have already interviewed 2 candidates and another 1 more candidate to go. Henry too is not on board yet, but at least the proper documentation is already in place, now only awaiting for the official signature. At least, I am seeing some progress is being made.

I will pray. Regularly. Passionately. Continually. I want to be continually being blessed and have amazing breakthroughs in my life. I want to be a better person. I want to lead a better life. I want to manage my relationships better. I want GOD to continue to guide me in my everyday choices in my life, to show me the way, to lead me, to continue to work in me. I also hope that the choices I’ll make this year are in sync with GOD’s master plans for me. Since I begin to attend the morning service and going to church, I’ve witnessed how GOD had been so merciful and graceful to my family & myself. And I really, truly, believe that GOD will again show his faithfulness, mercy and grace to my family & myself this year. May the year 2012 be another blessed journey for me :)

No comments: