Saturday, January 07, 2012

Gossip Cop

Only when I was walking pass by this outlet during lunch the other day – that I remembered that I have forgotten to blog about the dinner that I have with Liam in November last year :) Yes, I am a orang tua :) I get to know Liam…somewhere between 2008 & 2009…I used to send my car for service at the Proton Glenmarie Center and Liam was station at that hub during that time. We did started a friendship of sorts…and then Liam left, and I began to switch to another service center in 2010…and then the acquaintance connection just broke off. Not until in November last year, Liam called me up for a dinner unexpectedly. Haha, it was like seeing an old friend. Liam may have different ideas though :) Pity, the little boy.

I can tell you what love is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into the room and smile at you :)

No comments: