Sunday, January 15, 2012

modest redemption

I have just started my Spanish lessons yesterday, I hope that I can keep the momentum going until the end of the year, I definitely want to learn more than 49 new words this year :) I don’t know why I have chosen the language but I have always like Spanish, the country, the culture, football clubs like Barcelona & Real Madrid, the food. So, since last year; I’ve been learning Spanish all by myself. From scratch. With the help from the internet. And this year, I hope that I can learn more and have that tiny opportunity to converse in that language.

I have also started going for my jogging session again since last week, and I vow to do it every week. Crossing fingers. I hope that I can run in a marathon or two, this year too :) Well, I’ve been on a health kick lately – trying to eat better, exercise hard, tone up, live healthy and enjoying the process :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
transformational leadership theory
regards...