Friday, January 27, 2012

Bringing Art to Life, Life to Art



This is the first toy that I bought for myself for this year :) It’s going to be my faithful companion during my weekly jogging session now. I’ve stored all of my favorite music in it…and one of the key attractions when I bought this Philips MP3 player is that it also have the FM radio function…with the music playing…seriously; it’s like having a rhythm that pushes you to run longer and a good distraction for the mind; telling the body to go further than it actually could. I agree when people always say you should have loud thumping music when you run, you know, keeps you pumpin' and the adrenalin going. I love the rush, the speed, the cardio workout, the muscle toning and the satisfying feeling after a long run!


All in all, I’m loving this activity! :) I’m trying to improve my fitness…and it seems to be working thus far. I also try to incorporate some muscle workouts and stretches too. It makes me decided to make an effort to dedicate some “Me Time” during the week. Admittedly, I prefer to exercise on my own. I like to be focused on what I’m doing, and enjoy the feeling of exercising. I also like the quiet time that it gives me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your body probably has to use the vast majority of the muscles to do one rep. Adding variety to your workout routine will also help your muscles to grow instead of becoming stagnant as they quickly adjust to your regular core workout routine.