Saturday, January 07, 2012

The Towering Effect

I spent my second day of the New Year by having a very good lunch at Chili's and then desserts at Coffee Bean, Empire Subang with some of my best buddies – Miss Klein, Damian, Torres, Mel Jag, Drew, Ping, Seth & Celtic. I love going out with this group of people because it’s always a happy occasion, no dramas, good times, good friends. I had a great time reconnecting with these old friends. I enjoy their friendships, the warmth, the laughter, the happy tears…and the midday celebration just because...

I’ve been blessed with friendship all of my life. Of course, occasionally…I’ve met a heap of cool, inspiring, weird and colorful people along the way as well. I don’t get a lot of it but when I do, it’s from mighty special people. I’ve had the good fortune to meet lots of wonderful people. To all my lovely friends…the ones who’ve made me laugh…the ones who’ve been there for me…the ones I’ve always been able to trust…thank you for being in my life...I love you all!

"A true Friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a Friend unchangeably".
- William Penn (1644-1718)

No comments: