Sunday, February 12, 2012

It’s Not About The Bike

I have bought myself 2 new handbags :) Yay! What is different about this handbag purchases this time around is that I actually bought them online for the first time. Really, seriously...I am not a big fan of buying things online even though many people have said that it is more convenient, more access, more choices and the providers have more unique merchandises which we cannot find it in the overly-commercialized shopping outlets. The handbags that I bought are reasonably price and I find that the quality & the details is not that bad at all. I like the fact that I can hang the bag on my shoulder either on a short leash or a long leash. Thus, it gives my wardrobe more versatility. Even though, the pictures that were posted on the internet website makes the products look super fantastic. But I still believe that the good-old-fashion-way-of-shopping is still the best :) I still prefer to touch-touch & feel-feel the item before making a transaction.

No comments: