Sunday, February 26, 2012

So Blessed

Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD :)

I have been head-hunted by this company call Rocket Internet who is a newcomer in the industry but aims to do big business in the e-commerce section. I am grateful for such an opportunity. However, I have decided not to take up their offer. Online business is still in the infancy stage in Malaysia. Food & beverages, services, fashions & accessories are still ok…but when it comes to hard goods, this business module will take a very long time to work. Malaysians are a shopping consumers, we have a very strong shopping culture here compare to elsewhere…we have so much of shopping malls around that I believe that supply have exceeded demand right now and many retail space will turn into white elephant and there will be a glut growth in the near future. We love touching, look-look & see-see the products before making a purchase.

Besides, it’s also not what I am looking for as well. I would like to move out from the retail box, I know what I am looking for and I know what my interests are…so, crossing fingers, GOD will show me the way.

No comments: