Monday, February 11, 2013

Bot Shots

Bowling – once Kendra’s birthday party was over, Stephanie & I went to play bowling, leaving the rest to do their own thing. This is my first time that I bowl. And it’s hilarious :) we played 2 sets of games. Each game consists of 10 parts. 1 part entitles us to 2 tries. So in total, I have 40 tries. Seriously, my poise & techniques are all wrong and are out of place but I still manage to hit a strike and hit the pins. Of course, occasionally the ball also went in the longkang :) I’ve got no rhythm and my steps are all incorrect. Then there was this funny instance...as I was about to throw the ball, suddenly the ball slipped away from my fingers and the ball fell behind me. The both of us broke down laughing. Oh, I laugh so hard, that I need a few seconds to breathe. The day ended well as that day was not a smooth-sailing day for me as well – first, my handbag sling fell off which meant that I could not put the sling on my shoulder anymore (my favorite way of carrying the handbag) and my phone also fell to the floor until the battery also came off. But the bowling activity makes up everything for it. Ah, it was all good fun. It was such an excellent afternoon doing something fun with a friend :)

No comments: