Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sugar Blue Burlesque

This week is the last week of February and this Friday - a very big Hello to March :)

Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD.
I want to count my blessings today. For this month of February, I get to go out any play bowling. Even though this month Buying Income was not that successful, nonetheless, the feeling of being able to overcome this small adversity is a great feeling indeed. I have met up with a total of 8 suppliers on the new 2013 negotiations. Yes, they have not put pen to paper yet, nonetheless, they also did not reject my idea & proposal as well. The progress of the Shelter 101 project, the Charles & Keith handbag, the Padini little black dress, the gathering with close buddies, the new job offer which I turned down, the CNY Reunion Dinner, the CNY gathering with extended family members, the loads of ang pows, the food, the stash of CNY cookies, the everything…again, it was another generous harvest. GOD, your Grace & Mercy is indeed enough for me. I will humbly be at your knees and raise my hand & praise every day. GOD will always be with us, giving us the grace and strength that we need. I will come back to the heart of worship.

No comments: