Sunday, February 24, 2013

Misi Oren


Aeon Big - yup, that's their new name. All of the French buildings - the French logo has been permanently removed and currently there is the construction going on to put up the new logo and painting the building features in bright orange color. I am a bit sad that I didn’t manage to get any pictures of any of the buildings with the French logo before I left. For memories sake. I never thought that it would be this difficult. Silently, I'm in the verge of having tears in my eyes right now, as I type this because, as much as the joy is overbearing and I have been telling myself that it can’t be quite difficult but the truth is, difficult is an understatement. The staff has also already started wearing their orange & white attire (Victoria commented that they look like BHP Petrol Kiosk staff now with their new uniform :) and also already sporting the new company new lanyard). On last week Monday, all of the staffs have also signed a new appointment letter with the Japanese (a Re-entry Ceremony) where everything remains status quo for now. On the same week, I have also received the sad news that Azreen suffered from a miscarriage and also pay a Chinese New Year house visit to Stewart's; together with Celtic, Stephanie & Mrs. Simon. It was a good evening out. Dinner with Celtic & Stephanie in Kota Kemuning, then gathering at Stewart’s house and was entertained by Kendra & Baby Ben’s antics :) The children really have an excellent capacity to entertain themselves for up to an hour at a time.

No comments: