Monday, February 11, 2013

Mad & Stone

Celebrated Stephanie’s early birthday last week – together with Celtic, we brought her to Kam Heung Restaurant in PJ State for their famous Duck Rice for lunch. Unfortunately, the duck only makes its appearances in the evening :( so Stephanie has to settle for other food instead. The three of us ate quite a bit, from our main meal to popiah, rojak buah and I even share a plate of Wan Tan Mee together with Stephanie. Then we were off to Sunway Pyramid to shop for Kendra’s birthday present. In between, we stop for Chatime too. Then it was cake at Secret Recipe. I was still pretty full at that point. I think I ate too much that day. I should have paced myself properly. A lot of carb & calorie intake - but I decided to shut the hell up, lighten up, and just ENJOY THE MEAL & DAY :) If you eat a lot, you’ll grow fat but the good thing is that all of the wrinkles on the face will be filled in too. Hahaha! :)

It will be a good day but Celtic really spoils it for me. I am not sure whether Stephanie feels it or not. Recently Celtic has acquired a property in Kota Kemuning. It is indeed a very prideful emotion that a 32 years old individual is able to acquired such a high-end property. That sense of satisfaction. It’s an incredible feeling to have a dream, set a goal, and now reaching it. I understand the excitement on starting this new journey, the renovation process, the thrill of decorating the place and even buying new furniture sets to make it a home – but when you keep on talking about it non-stop (its almost a daily occurence now), when every topic is cleverly link back to the new house, describing how great one's financial, personal & work capability are non-stop – I think it’s NOT A COOL THING TO DO as it annoys people very much. I find this kind of attitude totally unacceptable in these circumstances. Please be more grown-up. Luckily, now Celtic has Stephanie, so my ears can have some peace & quiet again :) Sometimes, when we are off-work, let’s talk about other topics that are non work-related. I am sure work is not the only thing that binds us together.

No comments: