Saturday, February 09, 2013

Memories In Diamonds

What a coincidence. Last year, when I was still with the French, the Legal Director passed away unexpectedly. And this year, for the same month, one of the G13’s top Operation Division Manager based in the Kelana Jaya store, passed away unexpectedly too. I didn’t have the opportunity to get to know this person better but I can see & feel that it was another committed, passionate, capable, & good person whose life was cut short abruptly. What about the family? The demise must have been painful as tonight is also the Reunion Dinner (the eve of the Chinese New Year) and the week ahead is the celebration of the festival. Where everyone else is rejoicing with laughter, theirs will have a tear or two flowing down. It was quite sudden as a few weeks back, there were still emails coming in to my inbox. Such incident always makes me ponder & reflect on how to make my life the best, adventurous & memorable that it can be.

I’m a moment-to-moment person. Today, I’m here now and I’m very blessed. Thank You GOD, Praise To The LORD, Bless You GOD. It’s only of GOD’s grace that I have what I have today, and what I could do today. It is also because of GOD’s grace that I could even put my trust in HIM. Every day. Every time. Work can always wait. Health is given. It’s a Blessing from GOD. And yes, I’m learning to appreciate my life and what I have even more :)

No comments: