Wednesday, February 13, 2013

the Freedom of the Borough of Sefton



Finished House: Season 8 but damn it because the disc only have 7 episodes :( The rest of the episodes, James have stored them in his personal pendrive and I need to borrow from him later on to watch the complete series and most importantly; the ending.

Yes, the old team is back – Dr. Chase & Dr. Taub. There is one episode which is quite hilarious as House becomes obsessed with finding out if Taub’s two daughters are actually his. Chase has a beard now, no more the pretty boy look, more mature. Foreman (shed off his white doctor's lab coat, trade in with the cosmopoliton suit & tie) has to look at the bigger picture now as he is the new Dean Of Medicine which causes his colleagues to feel that it is more important to treat & save a patient’s life than answering to the medical board. House is as usual, being House; addicted in solving complicated medical cases, which I think is a good distraction from his painful leg. Wilson was right, they have to understand House, how he function, understand his addiction and then, they will be able to manage him well and turn him into a useful tool. I think newbie Dr. Adams is good in holding herself up there. I really like her character and 13. They are firm, have their own opinions and make their own decision. Both of them are well-read, bold, sensitive, is enthusiastic, really sexy with a stunning body and hypnotic eyes. They has got this animal side, they are like the woman that every woman would like to be. Cameron was more of the pleasing type, always tries to please House and the ever sweet genius Martha Masters, she is fickle minded, want to be good yet is easily being swayed by the team because she wants to be part of the team. I missed Cuddy. I missed their verbal & flirting fights. Gosh, I really need to get my hands on the rest of the remaining episodes. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com