Saturday, May 02, 2015

Color Bar




#BuildingPlanogram

I think I have made Tommy to be very angry, bitter, frustrated & upset with me. Maybe even disappointed with me :(

Well, I don’t want to defend myself here.
I certainly did not manage well. I did not focus 100%. I was slow in my work. I cannot control my suppliers. I lack their support. I am not strict with them, I was too lenient with them. I take everything upon myself and did not delegate to them. Alice did well. She was good. I failed.

Yes, I have already inform Tommy earlier that I cannot land this project in such a short time frame…but Tommy still insists to land this thingy because Tommy have committed the schedule to the CEO. I don’t want to give any more excuses. I already have given my best, do my best. If Tommy wants to backstab me behind my back or complain me to the whole world (which I think the whole wide world already knew about it by now), Tommy is free to do so. My conscience is clear.

No comments: