Saturday, May 16, 2015

It’s Not Worth An Argument




Lord, put all the pressure on me You want; I know that the pressure You permit is all part of Your purpose – to make me the kind of person You want me to be.

Scripture tells us that God permits pressure for a purpose, and that sorrow and grief will produce tremendous benefits in our lives – providing we let them. There’s the rub! Whenever Biblical principles don’t seem to work for us, then don’t question the principle – question whether or not you are open to it, and whether you are applying it in the way God directs. There is very little point in arguing with God – He’s always right.

I am very open to Tommy’s critics of me…otherwise…I would have yell back at Tommy or could have cry in front of Tommy. I am very proud that I manage to hold myself this far. Very calmly. I did not yell back…I did not shout back…I did not rudely reply back to Tommy…for me…it was all business as usual. I did not complain about Tommy, I did not back-stab behind Tommy's back, I did not bad-mouthed Tommy to everyone else...even though I am very tempted to do so :) Because I know that the problem is with me. Is me. I am the problem. I need to fix myself first. I am the one who decides that I want to stay back & learn. I want to better myself. I want to improve myself.

No comments: