Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tea Biscuit




Leonardo – you are out from the race but you have step down with positive results last year.

Barry – you are also out from the race. I don’t see a need for you to resign at this moment. If it is about sales, then Tommy’s is in a bigger shitty situation than you are. You are no longer under Mr. Horton but under a much better boss of the new Commercial Director. Let’s call the new Commercial Director as Maximoff. However, Marcus did share with me that it’s better that you go. Otherwise, for the coming Hari Raya…if the sales are bad…you will be the kambing hitam for it. I blame the company and the management for not putting in the right support system in helping everyone to adapt to the new culture.

Marcus – if the news is correct and that you will be doing the Trade Plan portfolio and no GM post for you – then, you are really have been check-mate. Nonetheless, it may be a blessing in disguise. You will always have my vote. I don’t know Amelia, so I am a bit biased.

Ursula – you are the last one standing. The survivor. Congrats. The balance of power is shifting right now. Good luck!

No comments: