Sunday, May 31, 2015

Quarza




You are in so deep trouble.

Tommy shouted the above sentence to me, twice…yes, the whole wide world knows about it now.

My bad. I don’t want to defend myself. As I was so busy with the whole planograming thingy – I forgot to place the orders earlier for the Merdeka Flags. Now, the shipment cannot arrive in time. But THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD…that I manage to get hold of a local supplier to help me to bring in the stocks earlier. OMG. All of a sudden…I missed Ursula very much. At least, Ursula will get the indent part covered. I put into practice on what I have learned so far in my early morning devotion with God. I will not be in denial nor express my anger. I will just acknowledge my flaws, my negative emotions, my incompetencies. I will just have to manage my own motivation. I will not rebel or resign either. Instead I will rejoice. Why? Because God already have a solution for me before I know that it will become a problem :)

We all face challenges and difficulties in life.
But as God helped Nehemiah, He will also strengthen our hands for the rest of our lives in whatever tasks He gives to us.

Dear Lord, sometimes it’s easy to get discouraged
When faced with criticism or challenges. Help
Me to preserve and grant me the strength to be
Faithful to what You have called me to do.

Life’s challenges are designed not to break us but to bend us towards God.

No comments: