Monday, May 04, 2015

#Don’tCrackUnderPressure




This year…I have known Celtic for almost 10 years now.
Over the years, Celtic has given me many good career advises & tips.
One of the most recent ones was – never give your Boss a good excuse to replace you. It’s like…you don’t like your job…you don’t like your boss either…yet you have no offers at the moment…your boss also don’t like you…but you still need to do your job or to be seen as doing your job…never give the boss a chance to find a reason to replace you. If your boss does find a replacement for your position...then, you are a gone case for sure.

Now, I know that I didn’t do a very good job on the planogramming & set-up thingy.
I know that Tommy is very pissed off with me since last week. I am trying to make amendments here but I know that it’s too late now. I am slow. Ursula have always said that about me. My sense of urgency is not as high as theirs. I repeat…I will just continue to do my best & give my best. If Tommy wants to recruit Tommy's previous konco-konco…then, Tommy is indeed free to do so.

No comments: