Sunday, May 24, 2015

Dropped

#BuildingPlanogram

Sigh…kena bashed…again & repeatedly this week…up…down…left to right…I don’t blame Tommy. Again, it’s my entire fault. I listed in item A but I overlook on item B. I did the ordering for item C but I forgot to order item D. Tommy is very bengang with me already. I did mention that I cannot cope…but to Tommy, this is not an excuse. I must know how to focus and prioritize. I am already 33 years old. I have 10 years of buying experience with me. 10 years of knowledge, skills & know how doesn’t come to this kind of shitty & half past six work. Sigh…

Nonetheless, I will rejoice as there are still people who are helping me especially the MFT Director & her team. The suppliers. And also Tommy. Marah – marah pun…Tommy is still hands-on in helping me to get the things done in an orderly manner. Tommy could any time jump ship or even left me to die alone. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD. YOU ARE INDEED MY GIVER, MY PROVIDER, MY PROTECTOR.

No comments: