Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Veo




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

Stamford Tyres

My HeadHunter called me.
Salary package – around RM8700. Location is @ Glenmarie. I am very keen with the job scope. The only thing that I am not very comfortable with is the item – me selling tyres? But in the end, the company already offered to another candidate. I am not upset because having such an opportunity is already an affirmation that God is with me. I will be patient. I will wait on God’s answers. I will hold on to God’s words.

God is good, and He has a plan for our lives that is greater and more blessed than the lives we pick out for ourselves, and I am so thankful about that. Thank You, Lord, for bringing me this far and to this place. I leave the rest – my future – into those same hands and say Thank You.

No comments: