Monday, August 24, 2015

A Soaring Supper




If tak tahan, tell big boss you want to transfer. I preempt him before.

Hmmm…let me get this chronology correctly…

(1) The first time that I voiced out to Miguel that I want to change department was when we were at the selling floor, the day when we were supposed to do our presentation to the top management from Hong Kong. I ask Miguel very innocently – can I changed department or not.

(2) The second time I voiced out was when Michel & Ice came up for a meeting. Miguel actually invited them to attend the coming October Canton fair. Michel was asking whether I will be joining them or not…I said no need. I want to transfer to another department.

(3) The third time – was in the airplane going to Yiwu. This time…Miguel buka mulut first.

(4) The fourth time…also Miguel buka mulut first.

(5) Now…when did Tommy prompt Miguel…before Tommy left G13? Before the China Buying Trip?

(6) The question is still – whether Miguel can be trusted or not?!

(7) I trust GOD to show the way :)

No comments: