Sunday, August 23, 2015

Unwelcome Visitors




Sigh…I kena burned from Alice. Who else right?!

What happen was…Miguel wants me to meet up with this A4 Paper supplier…which I already have plans to discontinue them. I have forgotten to make the appointment with them in the very first place…then, Miguel reminds me again…so, I thought…I take the initiative lor…make the appointment…drop Miguel & Alice an email to inform them about it…apologized for my lateness…which Miguel also replies back – No worries. Thanks!

So, I met up with the supplier…in the email got stated the date & time…after the meeting…I just drafted a very simple minutes of the meeting…then this Alice…replied back…wants to see me now…I went over to Alice’s room lor…then, The Witch burn me…why I didn’t invite her for the meeting…hello…in the email already stated the date & time…don’t know how to read is it…then she sounded me somemore…she don’t know why I don’t want to introduce my suppliers to her…easy, if you want…you have to ask…as simple as that Bitch! :) I also very humble leh…I even say sorry leh

Another unwelcome visitor that often intrudes into our lives is suffering.
When trial comes, we easily panic or lose heart.
But these difficult circumstances can become instruments our loving heavenly Father uses to make us more like Christ. That’s why James wrote, My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work.

We are not expected to enjoy trials or to celebrate suffering.
But when these unwelcome visitors arrive, we can look for God’s hand in them and trust that He can use them to make us more like His son.
Thank You, Father, that You give to us each day what You know is best. We’re thankful that we can trust Your heart, which is kind beyond all measure.

Trials may visit us, but our God is always with us.

No comments: