Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sharing The Same Moon




Had lunch with the MFT Director & Laura at the Food Court on yesterday afternoon.

The day before, the team had our first Sales Meeting together. So, Laura commented that during the meeting…I was the star performer…I was calm…I was still…speaks with confident…I answer all of the questions like a pro…hahaha…I was consider the best among all…that is how Laura felt as an audience…no one came close to the second place…I think Laura is just bullshitting. But the motivation is there. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Laura & I also agree that Miguel is also a very good referee…it is not an easy task to manage Emerson, Amelia, Alice & Ursula altogether. Miguel acted fairly without taking any sides. I find Miguel to be decent, reasonable, logical and has a good EQ too.

Thereafter…the following day…all of a sudden…Miguel drop by at my room in the morning…ask me to prepare the 3rd Quarter Buyer Trade Plan…Miguel wants to present it to the top management. I was curious on why Miguel selected me…I mean Miguel could have pick Anderson, Amelia, Emerson, Ivan…people that are directly from the English…but why me…nonetheless…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

No comments: