Tuesday, August 11, 2015

That’s God’s Job




Dear GOD…can Miguel be trusted? Thank you for creating the opportunity for me…before I can ask Miguel…Miguel already asks me.

On the way to Yiwu:

Miguel: After BTS, which department do you want to go?
Me: I want to go over to Marcus’s department. I want to try something new. I want to learn about Trade Plan.

On the way back to KL…I take the below conversation as another assurance from God?

Miguel: It’s good to have a Merchandising Planning Department.
Me: Oh, then my transfer request can pull through or not?
Miguel: After BTS lah.
Me: I have to do BTS? I cannot escape?
Miguel: You have started something, you must finish it.
Me: Ok…I must also show Tommy as well.

GOD…can Miguel be trusted? I have to endure The Witch for another 4 months…aiyo

No comments: