Sunday, August 16, 2015

Eneko Atxa




Ursula came into my room…to kepo with me obviously…

(1) Also ask me the same question as Marcus…but heard that it is for the Toys Category.

(2) I took the courage and ask Ursula if she indeed has resign…Ursula said yes.

(3) I praise her for taking a very well calculated risk in playing her chess board. What a genius indeed!

(4) Ursula likes the English style of Discipline, Plan & Review concept.

(5) Ursula suggests to Miguel that she no longer wants to report directly to Maximoff, but to report to Miguel instead. Miguel said ok.

(6) Ursula mentions that she wants to do some re-structuring among her buyers.

(7) Ursula asks me whether I want to re-join her back or not. If this question was directed to me last year…I will say 100% YES. Now…even though I am under The Witch…I will have to endure The Witch for a while and wait for Miguel’s new arrangement for me…provided that this Miguel will keeps Miguel’s promises. Otherwise, I am doomed for good! I have been too blunt with Ursula…I should not have said out so openly to her on some certain issues…very dangerous for me to be under her now :)

No comments: