Monday, August 10, 2015

What I know now vs. years ago




I asked Paige…why Paige is no longer talking to Ursula anymore…Paige said that, after knowing that Ursula throw letter, with such a bad intention…Paige doesn’t respect Ursula anymore wor…sigh…

I also ask Marcus why is Paige no longer in talking terms with Ursula…Marcus gives me a different answer pula…Marcus thinks is because of the budget. Apparently…this Ursula cut both Gerrard & Shawn’s portion and adds into Christy’s portion. No wonder that day Christy told me that Miguel asks Christy to drive sales but Ursula wants Christy to push for margin and get more buying income. Marcus told me that Ursula is very scared of Gerrard & Shawn…hahaha…I thought Ursula holds a very tight ship. Marcus also commented that – yes, Christy works very hard, but Christy is also very slow and Christy doesn’t get it on some certain issues.

No comments: