Sunday, August 23, 2015

Simply Trusting




Pietro also kena very teruk this week by The Witch as well.
Somemore, in front of Miss Dong.
A meeting between Miss Dong, Pietro & The Witch took place.
Say only lah
Tipu one lah
I don’t trust you lah
The Witch said it once, can already lor…but no, she have to repeat so many times for wat…obviously want to show power only lah…Pietro also feels sien already…

Sometimes in this fallen world we move from times of peace and tranquility into the painful realm of trouble. At that point, the question is – How will I respond? We can be fearful and wonder why God allowed his to happen to us, or we can trust that in the midst of this trouble He is doing something that in the end is for our best, even of it hurts. We would do well to remember the words of the Psalmist who wrote – Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.

Come quickly, Lord, to help me. Teach me to trust You in times of trouble. Remind me of Your presence and of the fact that You hold me in Your loving arms.

No comments: