Sunday, August 09, 2015

is simply this




After the Michel & Ice’s first & second incident…Michel & Ice did come up to the office again…this time is to meet up with Emerson to discuss on a clothing project. The 3 of them was in Emerson’s room.

I was naughty lah…went over to Emerson’s room…pretend to borrow Ice for a while…then, I purposely say that I cannot be seen in this room for far too long…I have to quickly leave…so, the three of them ask me why…then, I told them the whole story…hahaha…I know, I was pure evil…then Emerson said – don’t worry, I will give you the bullet-proof jacket…apparently, Emerson also kena from The Witch…The Witch sounded her subtly…

Then, Emerson bodek me…saying that the Stationery Department is doing well wor…good job done so far…I also polish Emerson’s shoe back…Emerson need only to work a little bit more…then the results will eventually come. Then, this Emerson asks me to do well for the coming BTS event, then only leave wor. This Emerson is also another evil.

But this Emerson also remembered that Emerson offered me a job with The English back in 2012...

No comments: