Sunday, August 23, 2015

We Do What We Choose To do




Ok ok – I will stop bitching about The Witch.
Can’t help it at times.
Alice is damn annoying to the core.
Lessons learnt. I was telling this supplier of mine that this Alice is my new SCM now…my supplier ask me – can work with her or not…she is very aunty one…I replied…of course not lor…then, mana tahu…this mulut celupar supplier went and tell one of my store Division Manager in the Southern area. Lucky, she pre-empt me. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD…if Alice do find out…I also not scared of her…because I also know that she finds me annoying…that I don’t respect her…that I am even rude to her…whatever lah…nonetheless…I will do my part…I will not bitch about her anymore…just say OK only lor

People sometimes claim: It is impossible for me to control what I say. It slips out before I realize what I’ve said.
This is nonsense, of course, for what we say is the result of what we choose to say. Sometimes we may feel as though we have no control over what we say, but that is all it is – a feeling. Dr. Lawrence Crabb, a Christian psychologist, tells us: The loss of felt choice does not mean the loss of real choice. When you give a person a piece of your mind, as we say, there is always a moment, albeit a split second, when you can choose to speak out or stay quiet. We cannot hide behind the excuse that our tongue is not under our control. What we do is what we choose to do. The Psalmist, though beset by many doubts and difficulties, chose to control his tongue – AND SO CAN YOU.

No comments: