Sunday, August 23, 2015

and 21 other passengers




A WatsApp conversation with Tommy.

Tommy: But life still goes on, shouldn’t be any difference to you.

Me: Yeah, just adapt & manage accordingly.

Tommy: Survival mode. Miguel likes you. You will more than survive.

Me: Huh?

Tommy: It is what it is.

Me: Everyday hav to filter, re-check, adapt, play hide & seek with her.

Tommy: That’s the fun. Otherwise life is too mundane. You’ll get bored. Just outsmart each other. Question is who’s Tom and who’s Jerry.

Me: Hahaha :) I’m the cheeky one. But life is short, should not subject to such a ‘torture’ mah.

Tommy: Well then, have all the fun.

Me: No lah, I must also giv her some time as well.

Tommy: It’s not torture, it’s friendly competition. Yes. She will change with time. She’s a survivor too.

Me: But her small small gesture & big big reaction very annoying at times.

Tommy: Just treat it as generation gap. Respect the elderly.

Me: Hahaha :) Yes Ma’am.

Tommy: Good girl. We elderly sometimes don’t get you young people either.

Me: Hahaha…

Tommy: But we’ll need to when we are outnumbered.

Me: But she…can’t find a word to describe lah

Tommy: It’s just a matter how long it takes to adapt. She lacks self confidence. My advise buy her the book “Secret” by Rhonda something.

Me: Hahaha :) Nanti she lagi salah interpret.

Tommy: Aiyo.

Me: Ramly one day also feel it. But Ramly dare to raise her voice.

Tommy: They used to be good buds.

Me: Pietro just telan.

Tommy: Hope she will grow with time. Everybody deserves a chance, hon.

Me: I know.

Tommy: Hope she learns before it’s too late.

Me: So I haven’t raise my voice yet.

Tommy: They called me the crazy bitch in T____.

Me: But u hav substance.

Tommy: You don’t raise voice, you’re more cunning than that!!!

Me: Where got :)

Tommy: Rhonda would say if you think you can you can. Mind over matter. If three of you use your power of mind, you can make the sun rises from the west.

Me: She suck our life force. Very negative. Sigh…nonetheless, yes giv her chance.

Tommy: My crystal ball tells me that there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe you should do apparel!! Ever consider?

Me: She out live or I out live? I think she out live. Aiyo…apparel complicated.

Tommy: I think you both will survive, but in different universe.

Me: Yeah, our wave length clash.

Tommy: If tak tahan, tell big boss you want to transfer. I preempt him before.

Me: He fulfill promise one or not?

Tommy: He will try. But he does have a memory issue.

Me: Alamak. So shall I talk to the Queen then?

Tommy: So need to drop hints periodically. Nope. Queen is great at delegating. She trusts Prime Minister. And Queen is good at not undermining Prime Minister. Work on your Prime Minister. But watch your delicate back at the same time.

Me: Kena cucuk hancur already lah.

Tommy: Be fake, don’t show your cards. Play the game with them. Gets fun. You strike me as someone who loves chess. Sometimes it is worth sacrificing your pawn for a greater good.

Me: But every month must hint Prime Minster tat I want to change dept.

Tommy: Not every month. Then he feels old. He’s vain!!

Me: Adoi.

Tommy: Told you, it’s fun. Enjoy the match. I hope you come out on top.

Me: Got other better players ar.

Tommy: Don’t think so. I played the game too for a while.

Me: My boss, Emerson, Ursula, Amelia…the others look low profile.

Tommy: No real strong player. Amelia & Emerson will be hard to top.

No comments: