Monday, August 24, 2015

responsibilities other than success at work




Miguel likes you. You will more than survive.

How this chronology should be…

(1) I didn’t ask My Source whether the conversation took place with Miguel was before or after the Yiwu Buying Trip…
(2) When did Tommy brought up this subject to Miguel?
(3) What did Miguel sees in me…
(4) I have more weaknesses that strength…
(5) My performance are not consistent. Hot, cold, hot, cold…
(6) Frankly speaking…I screwed up many times in front of Miguel…buying income not enough, set appointment also very slow, always kacau Miguel to approve for ordering, decision making pun lambat, sales pun tak ada, margin pun koyak, stock days & stock value sky high…
(7) The rest of the other buyers…more potential than me…
(8) Don't know whether this Tommy got bullshit me or not...
(9) Nonetheless – THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

No comments: