Saturday, September 12, 2015

All Kinds Of Everything




Was lepaking in My Source room the other day:

My Source: Gerrard is leaving, why not you transfer over there?
Me: I don’t want…I will wait for Miguel…you have mentioned that there is a plan…but I don't know what is the plan...but there is a plan.
My source: (nodding in agreement) But it’s wasted…if you are not a buyer, you have no value…
Me: One year only mah…let me take a break first.
My Source: Emerson hates The Witch…
Me: Why?
My Source: The Witch asks Emerson on how to collect money from the suppliers…Emerson teach The Witch…then The Witch go and tell the suppliers…Emerson say this and that…Emerson said you gave Emerson this amount of buying income…
Me: Wah…
My Source: How can The Witch do that right? People are giving you the information…you pandai pandai to leverage on it mah…but you go and mention people’s name pula
Me: I don’t understand how The Witch can be promoted.
My Source: Emerson already scolds the person (Miguel) that promoted The Witch.
Me: Hahaha…
My Source: By the way...Emerson said...if you ever need help for the coming BTS, you can go and ask Emerson, but don't let The Witch see the both of you.

No comments: