Sunday, September 06, 2015

What Are Your Leaders Made Of?




I had a conversation with My Source the other day.
Apparently, My Source got communicate with Miguel.
Miguel asks My Source to ask me…whether I want to leave G13 or to leave The Witch. I must be very clear on this part. Of course, I want to leave The Witch. My Source do not want to reveal to me much…but only told me that it will be a waste if I don’t want to become a buyer anymore…of course my first choice is not to be a buyer, but if I have no choice, I still have to take up the buying role…my hair is already wet mah…My Source told me that there is a plan…and My Source also push me to be under Marcus to Miguel. Anyway, I think it’s good for me to follow Stewart’s path – take a break first then re-join back the buying team later on; if the timing & opportunity permits.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – for having someone (My Source) to help me out here. To put in a good word for me.

No comments: