Thursday, September 17, 2015

Middle School Series




Early early in the morning (Monday) when I went into the office – I already saw Alice in Ursula’s room.
Then, while waiting for my turn to go in to see Miguel, I lepak in Ursula’s room first.
Then, this Ursula go and burned me :(
Ursula sounds me on why I didn’t help Alice with the Buying Income. That I should not be so stubborn and I should also change my attitude towards her. My foot!
Aargh…it’s either this Witch go and complain about me to Ursula or Ursula overheard the earlier conversation that I had with The Witch. The Witch came in to my room and asks for more Buying Income. I said that I don’t have any more at the moment and will continue to follow up.
Hello…excuse me…if indeed I have the money…I will hand over for sure…if I don’t have…then don’t have lor…it’s also the same attitude when I was under Ursula mah…somemore, with The Witch…I don’t even dare to menyampuk at all…I am such a good student…just keep my mouth shut.
ANGRY!

No comments: