Sunday, September 06, 2015

Sugar, Spice Or Nothing Nice




WatsApp conversations with Tommy:

Me: I’m worried BTS Boss.

Tommy: I haven’t started. I’m going to die. I think you will have a great BTS. Miguel is under great pressure to deliver BTS.

Me: Sigh…wish u were here…

Tommy: Miguel remembers your request. Hang in there. The English now unstable. Will be unfair to bring anyone over.

Me: U all got communicate?! Ok boss.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.

I have no idea when they communicate. And what they have communicated. I take it as an assurance from God. I don’t want to remind Miguel for this month. Maybe next month :) Otherwise, Miguel will find me very fan. I will just focus in assisting The Witch, helping the team and do my best for the BTS.

O Father, give me the faith to believe in You in the midst of uncertainty and perplexity. Don’t let me settle for an ‘answer’ simply because it relieves my confusion. I know You do have answers, but help me go on even when they do not come. Amen.

No comments: