Sunday, September 13, 2015

Make Your Home Among Strangers




SBO KL Charity Run; organized by Shell Malaysia.
Was there with Small Ham & her friends – Edward & Alden.
I haven’t been very active in running this year compare to last year. Last year, I went for two 10KM Marathons, two 21KM Marathons, one 15KM Marathon & a 5KM Walkathon. As this is my first 6.5KM marathon of the year, I quickly found myself to be a bit breathless and wheezy and unable to sustain a good running pace. I also have not practice on my running prior to this as well. I was a bit grumpy that my health wasn’t up to it. I ended up walking A LOT after that :) I didn’t really bother in timing myself…I think I took about 45 minutes…my slowest time ever! I was so tired and sore :) Then we add on more calories by having Dim Sum for brunch...hahaha...

No comments: