Monday, September 07, 2015

Down The Rabbit Hole

The First Session in Ursula’s room.

It’s confirmed – Gerrard is leaving.

Me: Why there is a Secret Recipe cake?

Ursula: Today is Gerrard’s birthday.

Me: I see…can I wish Gerrard?

Ursula: Can…got surprise somemore…

Me: Ohh…you got Gerrard presents? Why you so double-standard one…you didn’t get me anything on my birthday…

The Second Session In Ursula’s Room

Ursula: I am so fed up…

Me: Well, you can do what Gerrard did…

Ursula: How you know…

Me: Got people tell me lor

Ursula: Gerrard told you? Linda?

Me: Gerrard won’t tell me anything…not Linda…got people tell me lor…didn’t ask Gerrard to stay? Gerrard is your star performer though…

Ursula: I am happy for Gerrard…what is the point…Gerrard’s heart is already not here…

Conclusion – interesting game…let’s see what is Ursula’s next step will be…I will not reveal my cards, I will just make don’t know, I will not show off, I will remain humble…I will wait for Miguel…for the rest of the coming days, I will be quiet, be calm, be still…no politicking around, no panic mode…I will just do my best…and crown the year as best as I can…everyone goes through different motions on how they handle their challenges in life. I just have to harness the positive energy.

No comments: