Sunday, September 13, 2015

Queen Goblet




So, I carpool with Pietro to our Kinrara Training Center.
Then, Pietro told me that the grouping was actually done by Emerson. It triggers me:

(1) Emerson likes to shine. Zurick have told me before that it is good that I am not under Emerson, otherwise the top bosses cannot see me…so, does that means that the reason Emerson picks me is because Emerson can control me? Emerson knows that I will shy away from the limelight? Emerson can step up & be seen by everybody?

(2) Or is there a possibility that Emerson wants to give me the opportunity to gel in with them?

(3) Could it be that Miguel wants to test me?

(4) Emerson wants to give me the opportunity to ask Emerson on how to do the coming BTS? Which I did :)

(5) Probably I just think too much…it’s just a coincidence…really?

No comments: