Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Death Of The Hat

Err…actually, this is quite sad…what happen was…towards the end of the Team Building Session – there was this group photo. For the first row – everyone sits on the chair and for the second row is where everyone will stands…so, someone (which I don’t know who it is) said that all SCMs should sit in the first row. So, all of the SCMs was calling out to each other…but none of the SCM call out to The Witch to take the front seat…not even Ursula, Marcus, Emerson, Amelia or even Miguel…kind of like no one acknowledge Alice. I also did not voice out…I should at least say where is Alice…then, everyone will take notice…sigh…but then again hor…I am only a small potato…like bersuara terlebih pula…sigh…I think The Witch also feel that she is also not being recognize…and I also feel bad...feel sad for her...and feel guilty too...because I have bad intentions by not helping her out when the opportunity was given :(

No comments: