Sunday, September 27, 2015

In a Dark, Dark Wood

Pietro shared with me…what Ramly shares with Pietro on the other day…regarding the SCM who give negative comments on Ramly…it’s confirmed…it’s Marcus…well…I have no comment…I can only give Marcus the benefit of the doubt…Marcus have good intentions…but probably some other people have misinterpreted it. I don’t see what Marcus is able to gain by dishing out negative comments on some of the buyers here…Marcus have already lost the merchandising power…and is now being given menial Marketing tasks…giving out negative comments…it doesn’t give Marcus any advantage at all.

Pietro shared with me one case…a luggage issue which Pietro shared with Marcus only before Tommy comes into the picture. Pietro was surprise how Tommy knew about it. Even if Marcus did told Tommy about it…I believe Marcus has good intentions…letting Tommy to know the whole story so Tommy can help Pietro.

Rupa-rupanya…Pietro also heard of the news that the CEO knew about Pietro’s poor performance. I suspect…still suspect…it’s either because of Tommy’s previous remarks in front of Mr. Horton…or…someone…just pluck the CEO name…someone is making up stories on Pietro by using the CEO’s name…I don’t think…any SCM…who hates her buyers so much…will go and kutuk their very own buyer in front of the CEO…this will only indicates poor leadership on the SCM only.

No comments: